Thursday, January 23, 2020

Silver Player by LB Dunbar is now available!!

☆☆ NOW LIVE ☆☆

Billy Harrington is the biggest player in Blue Ridge, only his wild card is about to be tabled by a feisty silver vixen.


SILVER PLAYER

The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge by L.B. Dunbar

 
Billy Harrington.
A young girl walks into a bar…
I’d like to say this is the start of a bad joke, but it isn’t really.
It’s my life.
Can you be called a baby-daddy if the secret baby shows up as a teenager?
I don’t know anything about raising a teen.
And the one person who could help me the most is my nemesis.

Roxanne McAllister.
I should hate him for being her father.
Only I don’t fault him for sleeping with my sister.
This is the story of my life.
I’ve always been runner-up to my older sibling.
Then tragedy strikes—again—and I’m left with a dilemma.
Can I count on the person I despise the most in Blue Ridge?


Add to your 2020 reading list

on GOODREADS: 

http://bit.ly/2Es1MV


About L.B. Dunbar

L.B. Dunbar has an over-active imagination. To her benefit, such creativity has led to over thirty romance novels, including those offering a second chance at love over 40. Her signature works include the #sexysilverfoxes collection of mature males and feisty vixens ready for romance in their prime years. She's also written stories of small-town romance (Heart Collection), rock star mayhem (The Legendary Rock Stars Series), and a twist on intrigue and redemption (Redemption Island Duet). She's had several alter egos including elda lore, a writer of romantic magical realism through mythological retellings (Modern Descendants). 
In another life, she wanted to be an anthropologist and journalist. Instead, she was a middle school language arts teacher. The greatest story in her life is with the one and only, and their four grown children. Learn more about L.B. Dunbar by joining her reader group on Facebook (Loving L.B.) or subscribing to her newsletter (Love Notes).
Connect with L.B. Dunbar

FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LovingLB/
NL: http://bit.ly/LoveNotesfromLBDunbar
IG: @lbdunbarwrites
www.lbdunbar.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment