Saturday, November 15, 2014

Scandal Season 4-Ep 8: "The Last Supper". AKA: Everyone Gets Screwed.

So once again, I'm doing the short list of what happened on Scandal. Not sure what's going on with these last few episodes, but to quote Quinn "I'm BORED!"


  1. Jake and Fitz have a pissing match, that ends with Jake saying
    “Don’t call me Jake. Jake is what my friends call me. You’re not my friend, Mr. President"
  2. Fitz can’t take no for an answer. Demanding of Olivia “Kiss me.” She says no, he says “Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me” How many times does he say it? I have no idea. I lost count. Olivia kissed him and he was smug. Kinda jerky move Fitz. Kinda Jerky.
  3. Olivia doesn’t want Jake to talk about her riding off into the sunset with another man. Ever.
  4. “We’re going behind our client's back, to help someone who is not our client, to screw our client”
    Lizzy hires Olivia Pope who finds out who bugged her phone. Except the phone has info about Cyrus who thinks that Michael has been giving info to Lizzy. “Clients are plenty, friends are few” Cyrus states. Olivia protects her friend.
  5. Cyrus thinks that Michael has screwed him by giving info to Lizzy. So, Cyrus screws Michael. Badly. Only, Michael didn’t do anything. He really has feelings for Cyrus.
  6. Mellie screws the VP.
  7. The VP screws Lizzy. 
  8. It’s take your kid to work day and Javi and Huck are cute together. Well, until he sees his father take down a bad buy. That just screwed up the father and son reunion.
  9. Jake has documents copied from B-613. Gives them to David Rosen. Except, David Rosen comes up blank. All the documents are blank. David Rosen is screwed.
  10. Jake, Fitz, and Olivia try to take down Command. Except, Command takes down everyone. Papa Pope lets Olivia have it!

    “You have forsaken me. Your father. Your family.”

    Jake’s blank documents, the snipers trying to take him out were taken out by Command, and Olivia is dismissed! Jake is screwed. Fitz is screwed. Olivia is really screwed. Command is one scary mo-fo!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment