The Mid-Season Finale, In a nutshell:
- Cyrus has his pictures of him and his man-ho Michael leaked,
Olivia solves his problem with a happy ending. Um, oops. Meant a Happily Ever
- Cyrus tries to resign in disgrace, and Olivia gets IN HIS
FACE and calls him a Bitch Baby, lays the smack down, and makes him get his ass
back in the oval office. We all need a friend like Liv to kick our ass when we
- Lizzy wants war, goes to Mellie and gets it in a way she
didn’t expect. Mellie tells her
that they share the VP love. And possibly a STD.
- Papa Pope is cleaning house and seems like Jake, Quinn, and
others have “kill cards” issued on them.
- Jake brought Olivia a gun and
taught her how to use it. He wants to leave all the dramarama and danger behind
and go live in the sun on their isolated beach. Olivia responds: “The sun went down a long time ago and it’s not
coming back up.” Ouch.
- Quinn hooks up with Charlie again, only to find he has a
kill card on her. They kick the crap out of each other, then have make-up something
or other. Not sure, they’re scary dysfunctional together. Charlie has some
secret files so it’s a good thing that Quinn didn’t kill him.
- Speaking of files, Huck tries to visit his son, and his baby
mama isn’t having any of it. She threatens to call the police, and he begs her
to read the files that he’s left on her doorstep. Two boxes full.
- Mama Pope is pulled out of captivity, and thinks that Olivia
is going to save her. After chatting about Papa Pope, Olivia tells mommy "You have a PhD in his crazy!"
Mama Pope lashes out, makes Olivia cry, and tells her "Cry me a river...Whatever." All she needed was the hand to the face! Olivia has had it. Tells the men they can't keep her mother as she hasn't been formally charged. So charge her! Liv asks that she be charged with murder, among other things.
- Abby gets a visit from David Rosen, who is questioning her
activities. When trying to ascertain where she was one evening, he finds she
was with Leo. All night. He’s upset, but dude…really? You can’t be pissed if
you’re not going to step up to the plate and someone else takes a swing.
- Olivia gets a visit from dear old dad, who has a gun on the
table. Yelling. Blame. Shame. Papa tells Liv "You have no comprehension of love," and no matter how hard she tries to be different, she is exactly like him.
Olivia picks up the gun and pulls the trigger!!!! No bullets. Papa Pope is stunned and outraged that she actually pulled the trigger! “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!”
I’m surprised as well.
- Jake comes over to Olivia’s place later to find her dancing
around to some Stevie. She has their island wine. She’s choosing her. Not Fitz,
Not Jake, but herself. She wants to get busy on the piano, so Jake runs to get
a pillow and blankie, only to return and find her gone. GONE. The front door is
open and no Liv in sight.
- The VP goes to Fitz and threatens him with the one thing he cannot live without. Seems like Andrew has something to do with Liv’s disappearance, and he wants his West Angola war. Talk about pushing the president into a corner!